Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stunning Images

A post by World Inside Pictures titled 15 Totally Incredible Photos Untouched by Photoshop turned up in my Facebook newsfeed today. Now, like most of us, I'm always more than a little sceptical of anything with the sort of headline that tells me something is incredible but what I could see of the images was spectacularly beautiful so I clicked on the post - and I'm very glad I did.

Why don't you have a look at them. They are certainly worth it. You can find them here.

3 comments:

Helen V. said...

Nice to hear from you, Narayana Rao. I've visited your blogs and am very impressed with your organisation.

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

Thank you for comment on my page. Now I saw the pictures you recommended. I liked the one wherein wood pieces with knots are being converted into beautiful furniture. I made a post on it in my industrial engineering blog. Industrial engineers attempt to increase productivity and reduce waste. So, it is a good example to them how wood normally ignored by ordinary carpenter can still be used by one with imagination and technique.

Helen V. said...

They are special, aren't they. I think we too often become obsessed with 'perfection' instead of being creative with what we have to make something that is equally beautiful.