Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sorry, I know It's Been a While

but somehow things got away from me a bit. I'm not even sure how but I just seem to be in one of those cycles where you get up in the morning with a list of things to do and at the end of the day - when you've worked non-stop - most of it it is still to be done. I'm guessing you've gathered that writing a blog post was one of the things left to be done.

Since today is already half gone and I'm still behind this will have to be a short post but I did want to share these links.

 These exquisite images are made from paper and their delicacy is breathtaking. US artist Maude White uses a scalpel to cut out her designs.

Then there are these images of baby animals in the womb from National Geographic which came up on my Facebook newsfeed.

And just because - this delightful video of a toddler and his best mate getting excited because Daddy  is coming home.

2 comments:

Jo said...

That paper art is fantastic Helen. What patience and what talent. Very clever. Sorry you are so overwhelmed at the moment. Hope things calm down for you soon.

Helen V. said...

Thanks, Jo. I'm sure things will settle down soon.

The paper art is beautiful, isn't it. I'd never have the patience - or the artistic ability.