Saturday, May 17, 2014

RSS Feed and Subscription Problems

Well I think I've resolved this problem - although I'm not an expert so I may not have. I've abandoned Atom but can't get rid of the heading for some reason - and, I confess, that after multiple attempts I kind of lost interest. Ah well, no doubt 'twill all work out in the end. In any event if you want to subscribe the RSS one is active.

And as a reward for your patience I give you this link which made me giggle and this one that I found very touching.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be useful to read through content from other authors and use a little something from
their sites.

Review my website ... kennel cough in humans

Helen V. said...

Thanks.

Helen V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.