Thursday, April 04, 2013

Tin Ducks Awards

Yet another award list. The Tin Ducks are annual Western Australian awards for achievements in SF presented at the annual Perth SwanCon . It's always good to see those in the SF field being acknowledged and all the more when it's friends and people whose work I personally admire as it is this year.

The link to the award winners and the short list is here and I'm delighted that it includes three of my fellow Egoboo WA members - Joanna Fay, Satima Flavell and Sarah Parker.

Congratulations to all winners and finalists.




2 comments:

Satima Flavell said...

It was very encouraging that my friends and colleagues voted for me in sufficient numbers to get me onto the short list! And wasn't it great that Sarah Lee Parker won one of those lovely trophies?

Helen V. said...

It was great and, since Sarah doesn't write many short stories, it was all the more exciting.