Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's Been Happening?

Around here - not so much. I've managed to be sick for most of December and that has put a crimp in things. December is not the best month to be unwell for many reasons. Christmas is looming and I only managed to put up the most minimal of decorations three days ago and have done none of the other preparations that make Christmas my favourite time of the year. Gifts are organised and that's pretty much it. My family is big on Christmas and we love getting together so it makes for a great day. The thing is the last two years I've been ill at Christmas and it takes off some of the shine. Coming down with yet another bug last Saturday does not bode well. I will not be a happy little camper if I can't throw it off in time for Christmas Day. With that in mind I'm heading back to bed.

No comments: